Well this is very interesting. AT&T took to Google+ to measure consumer interest in the phone that everyone outside of the UK have been waiting for – the Galaxy Nexus. On a post completely unrelated to the Galaxy Nexus, they were swarmed with questions about whether or not they’d get the phone, prompting the carrier to respond with a question – how many of their Google+ fans actually want the device?
Giving the comment a +1 casts your “I want it and I want it NOW” vote. After some time they’ll present the numbers to their product teams to determine whether or not they should gear up to offer it. Unfortunately, this also means AT&T probably didn’t have plans to offer it initially, or had to wait after a brief period of exclusivity on Verizon. In any case, they’re listening and want your +1’s. Head over there and inflate that number (it’s a few comments down)! [AT&T Google+, thanks Roman!]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus