Here it is, folks! The first leaked pics of the upcoming Motorola XOOM 2 (MZ617). As you can see the device looks very similar to the original Moto Xoom ‘cept this time with more angled corners (ala Photon 4G). You can expect things to remain largely the same with standard rear and front facing cameras, HDMI ports, micro USB connection (thank, Gawd no proprietary), SIM card slot.
Other than that, details remain scarce. Nary a word on processor (which I’m sure will make or break this device for the hardcore Android user) or any other specs could be found. Keep in mind that blue-tint you see in the back-shot is actually the protective film that’s covering the brushed aluminum underneath. So what do you guys think?
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Motorola provides update on Ice Cream Sandwic
- Rumor: Motorola XOOM 2 Pricing Revealed, Gala
- Verizon Roadmap Shows Nov. 21 for Galaxy Nexu
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Xoom 2