Before Apple had sales of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 banned in Europe, the Cupertino-based computer giant won a similar ruling in Australia. Initially it was reported that Samsung would comply with the court’s preliminary decision and delay the launch of their tablet down under, but later Samsung came out saying the Tab 10.1 would be released as planned. A recent flyer from Australian retailer Myer confirms as much, listing the Galaxy Tab 10.1 with a projected release date of September 1st. The date follows a few days behind a scheduled August 29th hearing in the Apple v. Samsung case. Does the release show Samsung’s confidence that the court will rule in their favor? Or, in a bold move by the Korean manufacturer, will the Galaxy Tab 10.1 hit shelves regardless of the final verdict?
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1