After initially agreeing to halt sales of their Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia, Samsung has released a statement saying, in essence, the show will go on. “The Galaxy Tab 10.1 for the Australian Market will be released in the near future,” says the statement, adding that the version of the tablet planned for sale in Australia differs from the one Apple is suing the manufacturer over. How, exactly, the two are different remains to be seen, but the manufacturer signed off rather firmly, promising,” Samsung will continue to actively defend and protect our intellectual property.”
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1