If you haven’t heard, AT&T’s finally released the Gingerbread upgrade for their Motorola Atrix 4G. It’s a 160MB download. Not only do you get the absolute latest version of MOTOBLUR – which we think is pretty damn good, relatively speaking – you’ll also get the ability to sideload applications, something AT&T restricted previously but have since changed their stance on. We’re still searching for confirmation that this one unlocks the device’s bootloader, but in the meantime be sure to grab it from Motorola’s site (OTW) and apply it to your device today. Remember, you need to be on a stock build – no root or unlocked bootloader – in order to get this one. [Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Motorola Atrix 4G software update inbound, co
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G