Just grabbed this little sucker from AndroidForums.com. Geekaphone.com has a speed test that users can run and it ranks devices on a leaderboard. Looking at the fastest phones on Verizon, one forum poster was surprised to see the Samsung Function. Unforunately, we don’t know if this can be trusted. We’re not sure where Geekaphone pulls their device information from, but there’s a chance it could have been faked by someone who ran a test on the site. Needless to say, we’re skeptical considering all we’ve heard lately regarding Samsung’s struggle with US carriers to get the phone onto the market. What do you guys think? [AndroidForums.com]
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Function forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Function