The guys at Teamblackhat are at it again. This time they’ve managed to get their hands on an unofficial leaked version of Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread for the Samsung DROID Charge.
The process seems a long and arduous requiring the user to downgrade firmwares and have extensive knowledge when it comes to flashing (and using Odin) so this is NOT for the casual user. Known issues seem to be music streaming cutting in and out and some Market apps disappearing (fixed by editing the build.prop).
If all of this isn’t too scary and you’re familiar with the flashing and backing up process, head on over the MyDroidWorld and take the ROM for a spin. As usual, the Android modding community gets all the good stuff before “normal users.” Let us know if you managed to get the ROM up and running.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung DROID Charge