A handful of Canadian carriers have announced that they will carry the Samsung Galaxy S II, with more expected to follow. We’ve seen leaks that indicated Bell would release the dual-core handset, so it comes as no surprise that the carrier has announced the device as the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G. They haven’t announced pricing or release date, but a landing page is up on their site where you can enter to 1 of 10 handsets in a random draw giveaway.
Also jumping into the Galaxy S II fray is SaskTel, who announced that they will carry the phone for $79.99 on a three-year contract. They tease that the phone will be available in “the coming weeks.”
Finally, Virgin Mobile also announced the handset as the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, though the carrier remained skimpy on launch details. Interested parties can pre-register over at Virgin Mobile’s site.
These certainly won’t be the last Canadian networks to announce their intentions to carry Samsung’s hottest new handset. We’ll keep you updated as more come in. Now, if only a certain other North American country would announce availability of the Galaxy S II we’d be all set…
- Ice Cream Sandwich hitting T-Mobile Samsung G
- New Magenta Deal Days coming next weekend
- Samsung pushing Android 4.0 update to Galaxy
- Galaxy S II receives Ice Cream Sandwich in Au
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.