With all my accessory shopping done (screen protectors, case, extra batteries) and nothing to do now but count down the minutes until the June 24th launch of the HTC EVO 3D. Thankfully, I came across this little invite from RadioShack. It looks like they’re going to be celebrating the launch of the nation’s first 3D phone a day early with a red carpet pre-release launch party filled with celebrities, musical guests as well as various HTC execs and RadioShack’s CMO, Lee Applbaum.
The event will be taking place in beautiful Hollywood, California and I, Chris Chavez, will be on hand capturing every moment on my shiny new HTC Evo 3D. It’s going to be a great night of food, drinks and gadgets. So, don’t forget to tune in on the 23rd as we celebrate the pre-release of one of the biggest superphones of the summer. Shots, shots, shots — errrrrrbody!
- The EVO 3D saved someone’s life, so HTC
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- RadioShack receives signage for HTC One, offe
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D, RadioShack