Since it’s launch, the T-Mobile G-Slate by LG has fallen out of the limelight as other Honeycomb devices have taken center stage, but the carrier is hoping to put some pep in the 8.9-inch tablets step by offering up a price drop. The G-Slate (known as the Optimus Pad elsewhere) is priced at a reasonable $399.99 on a two-year contract. You will need to wait out a $200 mail-in rebate to secure that pricing, but it is still a deal to consider if you don’t mind being locked into a carrier contract and monthly service fees. You might be better in the long run picking up an off-contract tablet at a slightly higher price (hint: Galaxy Tab 10.1), but if cellular service is a must this is a pretty stellar price for such a capable tablet.
- Ever Wanted to Know What Happens When Using a
- T-Mobile Rolling Out 3.1 OTA Update for the L
- Tablet Rentals Coming to a Major League Baseb
- T-Mobile Offering G-Slate for $100 Less Than
- Check out the T-Mobile G-Slate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G-Slate