Though the Acer Iconia Tab A100 isn’t scheduled to hit the streets until the tail end of the summer, the FCC had its way with the 7-inch Honeycomb tablet a few months early. The A100 is no doubt solidified in the hardware department — it sports a Tegra 2 processor, 512MB of RAM and dual cameras — but apparent troubles with tailoring Honeycomb for its 7-inch screen have delayed its release. If it weren’t for such issues, the A100 would have joined the A500 10.1-inch Honeycomb tablet on shelves this month. We aren’t quite sure what could be holding up Honeycomb, as the tablet-specific version of Android was shown off on several other 7-inch tablets at last week’s Computex.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A100 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Tab A100