Over the weekend we only expected the Motorola Droid X to start receiving Gingerbread in small doses, but reports have come in from at least a few Droid Pro owners with evidence that an Android 2.3.3 update is headed to the BlackBerry-esque phone as well. Whether the update comes as part of a wider rollout or as a test build that somehow escaped before it was meant to, it’s a good sign that Droid Pro users will be with the latest version of Android in the very near future. This will bring the Pro up to speed with the original Droid X, leaving only the Droid 2 waiting for its Gingerbread upgrade. Unfortunately, there is little to report on the situation with that device at the moment.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Pro