Over the weekend we only expected the Motorola DROID X to start receiving Gingerbread in small doses, but reports have come in from at least a few Droid Pro owners with evidence that an Android 2.3.3 update is headed to the BlackBerry-esque phone as well. Whether the update comes as part of a wider rollout or as a test build that somehow escaped before it was meant to, it’s a good sign that Droid Pro users will be with the latest version of Android in the very near future. This will bring the Pro up to speed with the original Droid X, leaving only the Droid 2 waiting for its Gingerbread upgrade. Unfortunately, there is little to report on the situation with that device at the moment.
- Verizon pushing 4.7.3 update to the Droid Pro
- Motorola DROID Pro updated with a flurry of f
- Motorola Droid Pro soon to receive update, Ve
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Pro