That was easy. While other manufacturers are busy foiling the exploits of modders and hackers everywhere, LG left their brand-new 4G LTE handset wide open to established root methods, leading to the phone being broken wide open by the folks over at RootzWiki just a day after release. The rageagainstthecage method was all that was needed to easily crack the code and gain super-user access, a necessary first step to ridding the LG Revolution of all that carrier bloatware (Bing, yuck!).
- Bug-fixing OTA update heading to the LG Revol
- Verizon adding “remote diagnostic tool” t
- Rumor: DROID 3, LG Revolution Hit End of Life
- Verizon’s Black Friday Deals Revealed
- Check out the LG Revolution forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Revolution