If you call yourself a serious gamer T-Mobile wants you to prove it to them. The carrier has announced a new contest through their Facebook page that will see two lucky winner score a brand new T-Mobile G2X and a trip to E3, any gamer’s dream vacation. So what do you need to do? Submit a video that highlights your gaming prowess in 15 seconds or less. No east feat.
If you’d rather just sit back and watch the efforts of others, voting will take place at T-Mobile Facebook page to determine the top 10 submissions. The contest gets under way May 15th and runs through the 25th. E3 takes place June 7th through 9th in Los Angeles.
[via T-Mobile on Facebook]
- T-Mobile G2x gets bug-fixing update over-the-
- T-Mobile G2x Gingerbread OTA Update Resumes
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- No Ice Cream Sandwich for LG Optimus 2X?
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2x