The Samsung Infuse 4G has been one sly fellow lying in wait until it gets its chance to shine, and it looks like that chance may finally be here come May. Our friends at Android Central have received evidence of its arrival at Walmart and that evidence also comes with a price – $180.
Not bad for what will essentially be AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Plus. If you don’t remember, it’ll be pushing the display boundaries with 4.5 inches of Super AMOLED Plus goodness, but also has a beefier 1.2GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor than its Galaxy S family members. Other specs include an 8 megapixel camera with HD video recording, 16GB of internal storage, and a front-facing camera.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Infuse 4G