Costco is one of several carriers said to be officially launching the Wi-Fi-only model of the Motorola XOOM. They’re now offering a presale opportunity for the device at their website. For $589.99 – $10 less than the base price – you can have this thing shipped to you starting April 1st.
That last bit is odd considering Motorola gave a specific March 27th date, but availability is different from retailer to retailer. It’s only a few days, though, so we’re sure it won’t be too big of a turn-off for some of you. Check Costco’s listing out over at their site now. [Costco, Thanks MigFig!]
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM