In a move I wish most cellular companies would start emulating, AT&T’s took to YouTube with a Q&A session from within. They sat their “Android guy” into the hot seat with the questions you guys are always asking here: where’s the Aria update and, hell, where’s the update to 2.2 for ALL of AT&T’s phones?
At least for the Aria, Dante Martin – AT&T’s Senior Android Project Manager – says it’s sitting on his personal phone right now. It’s definitely still coming. As for other phones, they gave the usual “we want to go through exhaustive testing and make sure users get the best possible experience” speil. It’s not the most riveting Q&A session we’ve seen – nor is it the longest – but the video’s above for your own pleasure and/or scrutiny. [Thanks, Ace!]
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- AT&T Issuing Updates to Select Android P
- Android 2.2 Update for HTC Aria Now Live
- Android 2.2 for the HTC Aria Out Tomorrow
- Check out the HTC Aria forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Aria