For all the hoopla surrounding the Motorola Atrix 4G from an impressive CES showing to numerous ads all over television for the past week, little is known about when we can actually get our hands on one through AT&T. An internal leak seems to be pointing towards March 1st as the date, however.
The Atrix 4G is quite the smartphone: dual-core processor, HSPA+, and the ability to dock into a laptop or desktop-like experience with a build of Linux running a full desktop Firefox experience. But let’s not forget the carrier it is coming to. WIth shoddy coverage and a known history of seriously gimping the openness of their Android devices, AT&T should have us feeling a little bit worried about how well they handle the Atrix.
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Motorola Atrix 4G software update inbound, co
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G