It’s a good thing LG announced yesterday that Gingerbread would be coming to the LG Optimus One, otherwise they’d be dealing with what is now just over 2 million owners of the handset inevitably complaining about their outdated OS version. That’s right. LG has just given word that the 2 millionth Optimus One handset has been sold.
That is just 25 days after they announced the handset broke the 1 million mark 40 days after release, a pretty remarkable feat. Chalk it up to the low cost, quality product, and take no prisoners attitude that has brought the handset to nearly every corner of the globe on almost any carrier you could name. Impressive.
- First Look at Republic Wireless’s LG Op
- Republic Wireless Offers Unlimited Everything
- Republic Wireless Wants To Give You Unlimited
- New Shots Emerge of AT&T’s Optimus
- Check out the LG Optimus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus One