In just a little over a week malls will be overrun, parking lots will transform into hell on earth, and millions upon millions of holiday-frenzied shoppers will descend upon retail outlets. While it never sounds like a fun day to go out searching for gifts, the deals always seem to make it worth it. A few more Android-related price cuts have come to our attention, this we learn of holiday savings from Target and US Cellular.
Target will host an Android deal triplet with the HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Aria, and T-Mobile G2 all dropping in price. The Incredible and G2 will be $49.99 on two year contracts, while the Aria is a pocket-friendly FREE with a new carrier commitment.
US Cellular’s Android lot sees some major price manipulation, with the Samsung Mesmerize dropping to $100, the HTC Desire reaching $50, and the LG Apex and Samsung Acclaim reaching that lovely price of free. All deals require new contracts and mail-in rebates.
Anyone looking for a new phone will have no shortage of great prices next Friday.
[via AndroidGuys, MobileBurn]
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- Original Droid Incredible receiving minor upd
- T-Mobile posts up minor updates for myTouch 3
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.