Sony Ericsson’s UK Twitter account today tweeted that Android 2.1 for their Xperia X10 phones – the X10 itself, the Mini, and the keyboard-sporting Mini Pro – should all be seeing Android 2.1 right before September comes to a close. As their UK account tipped everyone off to that piece of news, we can’t confirm any other regions will be able to enjoy the same just yet (including its new home on AT&T here in the states), but we can’t see why they’d elect to leave anyone out if they didn’t absolutely have to.
- Google auto insurance comparison
- Metal for OnePlus Two
- Deal: Watch Transformers for free
- Galaxy S6 Camera Pro Mode
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.