We’re not sure what Motorola would call these devices if they did end up getting European counterparts, but new rumors suggest that the Motorola Droid X and the yet-to-be-announced Motorola Droid 2 could be headed to Europe. French Android blog FrAndroid reports that the Droid X will be launched near the end of the year, with the Droid 2 soon to follow.
We can’t confirm their source (nor do the pictures give us any indication that this rumor has any legs – the devices pictured are Verizon-branded, though FrAndroid claims it’s because they’re prototypes and their designs have yet to be finalized) but I’m sure Motorola’s not going to ignore the European market for their latest flagship phones.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.