If you are anything like me, you’re probably feeling a bit anxious about the Android 2.2 update for the Motorola Droid now promised for next week. Perhaps we should occupy our now-frenzied minds by perusing this list of enhancements and additions that the Froyo FRG01B update holds. What are you looking forward to the most? Flash 10.1? Bluetooth voice dialing? Apps on your SD card? At least Droid owners won’t have to feel too jealous of the EVO crowd for too much longer.
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid