HTC’s gone on record to officially acknowledge that the HTC Desire, HTC Legend, and HTC Wildfire will be getting an upgrade to Android 2.2 sometime in Q3 of this year. Essentially, you could be surprised and see it released in two days, because that’s when Q3 starts. Realistically, it will probably be a few weeks to a few months before we see HTC grace their Sense-enabled phones with Froyo.
At least one camp of HTC-made Android device users are beginning to enjoy Froyo. Now the long and strenuous wait begins for the rest of the band.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- ‘RadioShack’s “Shack Friday
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Legend forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.