Vodafone’s finally launched their own-branded device – the Vodafone 845 – after months of first word coming out from “camp leak”. You can grab the phone on a 15 pounds-per-month tariff and a two-year agreement (100 minutes, 500 texts, 500MB of data) at the cheapest rate.
This kind of pricing is exactly what a lot of people are looking for, and the fact that Vodafone’s able to do it with a budget-priced Android handset should help propel a lot of their customers into the smartphone users category (even if only at an entry-level point).
- Vodafone 845 Now Really Cheap
- Vodafone 845 Goes Official, Still A Small Pho
- Vodafone 845 (aka Huawei Joy) Delightfully Sm
- Rumor Mill: Vodafone’s own 845 Budget A
- Check out the Vodafone 845 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Vodafone 845