The Sony Ericsson family of Android phones continues to grow month by month, and the latest addition to their line of Xperia products is no exception to the consistency we’ve seen from them. The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 – a phone that was once codenamed “Shakira” goes hands-on in this video by SE-First.
It was sized up against the bigger Xperia X10, as well as the 2 smaller devices the X10 Mini and Mini Pro. The X8’s been described as the “middle-ground” between the low-end offerings you’ll get in the Mini package, and the high-end offering you get with the X10. It has a 3-inch display, a 3.2-megapixel camera (a downgrade when it’s put up against the Mini), and will come with Android 1.6 and SE’s four-corner UI. The device will go on sale in Q3 for less than 200 Euros.
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson X8 is Drenched in Black
- Sony Ericsson UK Publishes Xperia X8 Promo Vi
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Gets a Proper Video U
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X8