Following up on our post from earlier revealing the final name of the Droid X by Motorola we have a series of internal screen shots that confirm much of what we have heard about the device without spoiling too much of the mystery. As expected the Droid X will be a dual-band 1xEVDO handset headed for Verizon. Also confirmed is the 4.3-inch, 480×854 resolution display.
For the first time we are getting some clear info on the size and heft of this monster phone. The phone is sitting thin at 0.39-inches thick, 2.5-inches wide and 5.01-inches tall, and a decent 5.47 ounces. One intriguing bit of information that we are not quite sure how to read is a software listing for Safari browser version 4.0. It is most likely a case of mistaken WebKit browser identity, and if it isn’t we’re not even willing to speculate.
Check out all of the images below:
- Droid X Falls Into Campfire – Keeps On
- Motorola Droid X in line for an update, Motor
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Keyboard Fixer Update Now Rolling Out For The
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X