If you were a little late pulling the trigger on the Droid Incredible for Verizon, chances are you’re regretting your decision a bit. Strong demand for the phone has caused shortages, which were initially reflected by a June 16th ship date on Verizon’s website. Today it looks as if shipments were pushed back again, this time to June 22nd:
The Motorola Droid was an absolute sensation and now, with the HTC Incredible, Verizon is becoming a main player in the Android game. It’ll be interesting to see how demand for the HTC EVO 4G on Sprint compares as the two CDMA carriers in the US are beefing up their robot arsenal.
Rather than fall into a depression that you have to wait almost a month for the Incredible, get your order on before that date slips any more!
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Original Droid Incredible receiving minor upd
- Bug gives access to WiFi passwords on certain
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.