T-Mobile’s bringing folks a great deal in time for Mother’s Day. For an unspecified period of time (the rep didn’t say in the email) you can buy one smartphone at its regular price, and get the second one completely free. The obvious scenario here would be to snatch one up for yourself and pass one on to your mother for a sensational (and – not to her knowledge – cheap) Mother’s Day gift.
The promotion includes a majority of T-Mobile’s smartphone offering, including most (if not all) of the Android phones they have available. Specifically, only the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, Samsung Behold II, and the Motorola CLIQ XT were mentioned, but they’ve stated “many more” are eligible. This would be a great time to pick up a CLIQ XT as it’s now $79.99 for a limited time. Standard contract rules apply, as expected, but if you’ve been waiting on a good deal on smartphones with T-Mobile (and aren’t keen on playing “wait and see” to see what they have in the pipeline) then you’ll want to jump on this now.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Check out the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ XT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.