File it as a rumor and tread carefully as you direct your eyes at an alleged screen shot of an internal Sprint document suggesting there will be a “maintenance release tentatively scheduled for April 9th”. It doesn’t say 2.1 directly, but the anonymous tipster suggested that the problem with picture thumbnails solved by the update weren’t the core purpose, and that 2.1 will be pushed.
We wouldn’t be surprised considering just last week a similar rumor pointed at the broader range of “April”. It’s just a picture of a text document and could be easily faked, but I think there are a boatload of Sprint-toting, Hero-rocking, Android-loving readers who want ANY possible morsel of information as to win their Sense-packing robot phone will get the call to the big leagues.
[Thanks Anonymous Tipster!]
- HTC Giveth and Taketh Away: Root Exploit for
- [Update] Sprint HTC Hero Users: Your Time Has
- May 21 Now Being Heralded For Sprint’s
- Sprint HTC Hero Getting 2.1 Update May 7th? B
- Check out the Sprint HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sprint HTC Hero