According to Time , one of the most prestigious news magazines, Droid was the “Numero Uno” gadget of the year.
The Droid is a hefty beast, a metal behemoth without the gloss and finish of the iPhone, but you don’t miss it.
The phone, which has only been out since the beginning of November, has raised Android’s profile and revived Motorola’s crumbling mobile phone division.
A while back our own Rob Jackson did a detailed review of the phone, which goes by the name Milestone in Europe. In this review you can read all about the bells and whistles that got this bad a$(shut yo’ mouth) phone on Time’s #1 list.
Video of TIME’s top 10 Gadgets of 2009
[ TIME ]
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid