I’ve heard A LOT of people insisting the Motorola Droid DOES NOT have Multi-Touch. They are wrong. I can quickly prove this by showing you a video of the Picsay update that just hit Android Market… which supports Multi-Touch for Android 2.0:
Picsay even has PINCH AND ZOOM. What critics don’t understand or failed to acknowledge/research is that while the Android Browser doesn’t have multi-touch capabilities by default, the operating system itself supports multi-touch. If you don’t believe me, you obviously didn’t watch the above video from an application currently available on Android Market.
I’ll have more on this tomorrow… but wanted to get this to you guys ASAP as its been a big debate/discussion that until now has gone unanswered/unproven.
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid