If you’re not pondering the possibility of picking up your Motorola Droid at Best Buy early and are eager to go directly to the Big Red retailer to pick it up, pencil in 6AM on your calendar. That is the time that a BGR contact is reporting stores will open on November 6th to being sales of the Motorola Droid and HTC Droid Eris.
Of course if you want to ENSURE you get a phone… you might have to lineup a little early. How early are you willing to arrive is the question? Or will you snap it up online? The comments await you.
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid