Forget pre-ordering at BestBuy. Don’t even wait in line at the Verizon retail store. Instead, stay glued to your computer the early hours of November 6th and buy the Droid from VerizonWireless.com around 12:30AM! According to the Official DroidDoes Tweet, that is exactly when you’ll be able to purchase it online:
You’re paying at least $199, why not get treated like royalty? Get it reserved and have them ship it directly to your doorstep. That’s what I call service! In all honesty though, I know a lot of you out there probably have to work on Friday and don’t want to take a day off to get your Droid – afterall, that job pays the bills! Now you’ve got a pretty confident option to ensure you’ll get your Motorola Droid.
November 6th. 12:30AM. I’ll meet you there.
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid