We’ve got juicy new information about the rumored Samsung Galaxy Lite that you’re definitely going to want to hear. Let’s start off with pictures of the front and back of the phone, shown in both White/Lime and Black/Red and adorning an adorable Android Robot on both sides:
Three are two VERY interesting debates that come along with this little update:
- The original source (dialaphone) claim that the Galaxy Lite is delayed until 2010 in order to give the original Samsung Galaxy some breathing room. However, the folks at TMOtoday say they have “a very reliable source” who ensured them Galaxy Lite “will definitely come to T-Mobile USA this year”.
- Unofficial specs included mention of Touchwiz. This is of course Samsung’s custom designed UI which has never been mentioned in the same breath as Android. But it would make sense… HTC Sense, MOTOBLUR and now Samsung’s Touchwiz for Android. The pictures show stock Android so don’t go placing any bets just yet
Here is the full spec list that accompanied the rumor:
- 3-inch WQVGA TFT Touchscreen
- 3.2 MP camera
- Android OS 1.5
- Chrome Lite browser
- Google Apps and Android Market
- Bluetooth 2.0
- USB 2.0
- 3G – HSDPA
- Edge – GPRS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 200MB internal memory
- MicroSD card (up to 32G)
- MP3 player, MPEG4
Specs seems feasible but I beg to ask those 2 questions again:
- 2009 or 2010?
- Touchwiz or not?
- Google auto insurance comparison
- Metal for OnePlus Two
- Deal: Watch Transformers for free
- Galaxy S6 Camera Pro Mode
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Lite forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Lite