The folks at TMOnews have uncovered 3 videos that highlight visual voicemail working on the T-Mobile myTouch 3G. They overview VVM for the phone, show how to save voicemails to your memory card and explain how you can view your voicemails in any order you choose. Unfortunately they’ve turned embedding off… so you’ve got to visit their site to view the goods.
For those fearing the app wouldn’t be ready in time… it looks like you have nothing to fear. The Visual Voicemail also makes use of Android’s notification system in the top status tray which is quite nice and convenient. The little things really add up over time…
Save to memory card:
Listen to voicemail in any order:
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- CyanogenMod Officially Discontinues G1 and My
- HTC Wildfire, Magic (myTouch 3G), and G1 Late
- MyTouch 3G FroYo Distribution Window Extended
- Check out the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile MyTouch 3G