The lucky lads at PhoneArena got an early look at the Samsung Galaxy i7500 and in their excitement decided to push the “Galaxy” puns full throttle:
The Big Bang of the Android universe happened not a long time ago and its expansion is about start. The first galaxy to have ever been conquered there resigned itself to the power of the Battleship T-Mobile G1 that was, until several months ago, the only one battling on the new frontier. A new player, the HTC Magic, entered the arena a bit later and has recently announced their Galaxy I7500 space traveler will be traversing the realm really soon.
Unfortunately the Samsung Galaxy doesn’t come with “The Force” but it does have a 5MP camera, AMOLED touchscreen, 3.5mm headset jack and slender body. PhoneArena seemed a bit disappointed it looked so much like the HTC Magic:
A great gallery of photos was included, some of which I’ve included below:
For the full Samsung Galaxy Preview, head over to our friends at PhoneArena.com!
But WAIT… 3 More Things:
- Luke I Am Your Father
- Beam Me Up, Robot
- Don’t miss today’s keynote presentation
- Conan O’Brien brings his comedic genius
- What’s the next phone worth waiting for
- Samsung Galaxy Gets Official Android 1.6 Upda
- Samsung Galaxy Brought Down To Earth, Stuck W
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy