Sony fans, rejoice – we’ve finally gotten a good look at what could be Sony’s upcoming flagship smartphone, the Xperia 1 V. A new set of leaks showcase the phone’s design, as well as some predicted key specifications.
The photos and specs – shared by online tipster @onLeaks and tech site Green Smartphones – reveal a design that’s not too different from the current crop of Sony handsets, including the Xperia 1 IV. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to tell a significant difference from the leaked renders and the 1 IV, as the newer phone still comes with a very similar look overall as seen in the video above.
As for hardware, the following (predicted) specs were listed on the website:
- Display: 6.5″, flat
- Dimensions: approximately 161.0 x 69.3 x 8.5 mm
- Rear camera: triple lens, expected to be 12 MP (main) + 48 MP (wide-angle) + 12 MP (telephoto)
- Front camera: single lens, expected to be 12 MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh (unconfirmed)
- Chip: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (unconfirmed)
- RAM: 16GB (unconfirmed)
In any case, nothing is “officially” confirmed by Sony at this point, but these renders and predicted hardware specifications do give us a bit of an idea as to what to expect, once the new phone makes its formal debut. Xperia fans will have to do a bit more waiting in the meantime however.
Source: Green Smartphones