The prices of smartphones have increased rather substantially over the years. These days, $600 will only get you a top-of-the-line mid-range phone. Want a flagship phone with all the latest specs? Expect to pay at least $1,000. Want a foldable phone? Then prepare to put a massive dent in your savings.
The good news is that if you’re looking to save some money on a new smartphone, Motorola’s got you covered. The company has announced their Autumn deals which will result in hundreds of dollars of savings, up to $300 in some cases, on some of their handsets.
They are also running a BOGO deal for the Motorola Razr 2022 which essentially gets you two phones for the price of one. Sounds good? Then here are some of the deals you’ll definitely want to check out:
- razr 2022 (BOGO; $1399.99)
- motorola edge+ 2022 ($300 off; $699.99)
- motorola edge 2022 ($100 off; $499.99)
- moto g stylus 5G 2022 ($150 off; $349.99)
- moto g 5G ($100 off; $299.99)
- moto g stylus 5G 2021 ($150 off; $249.99)