In the past, hooking up a home security system was expensive. You would need a dedicated computer system, you’d have to hire someone to come and install the cameras and do the wiring, and it would cost you a pretty penny.
Thanks to the advancement of technology, outfitting your home with a security camera system has gotten a lot easier and cheaper. In fact, if you’re looking for a new and smarter way to protect your home, Anker’s got you covered.
- eufy Security Smart Lock Touch, Fingerprint Keyless Entry Door Lock –
$169.99 / $129.99
- eufy Security Smart Lock D20 with Built-In Wi-Fi –
Home security cameras
- eufy Security by Anker eufyCam 2 Wireless Home Security Camera System –
- eufy Security, SoloCam E40, Outdoor Security Camera –
- eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24, 2K, Pan & Tilt, Indoor Security Camera –
- eufy Security Solo IndoorCam C24, 2K Security Indoor Camera –
- eufy Security Solo OutdoorCam C22, All-in-One Outdoor Security Camera –
- eufy Security 4G LTE Cellular Security Camera, Includes EIOTCLUB SIM Card –
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.