In the early days of Facebook, it was common for people to like Facebook Pages that were smart and funny as a way of showcasing their thoughts and opinions. But then as Facebook matured, some of these Pages did not age as well and from time to time, you might spot some spam in some of them.
If you’d like to clean up your Facebook profile and change the Pages that you follow, it might be tricky because for starters, some of these pages might have changed their name. You might have also forgotten which of these pages you followed over the years, making it tricky to track them down.
The good news is that it’s actually pretty easy to find all these Pages at once and unlike them, so here’s what you need to do.
Unlike Facebook Pages quickly
- Logged into your Facebook account
- Click the arrow button next to your name and click on Settings & privacy
- Click on Activity log
- On the navigation bar to the left, click on Connections
- Click on “Pages, page likes and interests”
- You should now see a list of all the Pages you’ve liked on the right
- Click on the three-dots icon next to the page and then click Unlike
- Repeat the process until you’re done
At the moment it doesn’t appear that there is a way for users to mass unlike Pages, which means that users will need to do it one by one. Depending on how many Pages you’re trying to unlike or unfollow, this could be a short or long process.
- How to share your location with Facebook Messenger
- How to enable two-factor authentication for Facebook
- How to force Facebook’s dark mode on Android
- How to disable “Off-Facebook Activity” for better privacy
- How to delete your Facebook account