If you’re building a new PC, there’s a good chance you plan on installing Windows on it. This means that you’ll need to purchase a copy of Windows 10 or Windows 11, but if you take a look at Microsoft’s website, you’ll probably get a huge shock when you see the retail prices that the company is charging for Windows.
The good news is that the folks at VKCDKey are having a sale where you’ll be able to get your hands on an OEM license of Windows 10 Pro for as low as $12, or even Windows 11 for $24. Be sure to remember to use the VKPH code upon checkout to enjoy the 30% discount.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY – $12.84 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM KEY – $24.29 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Microsoft Windows10 Pro KEY(2 PC) – $24.09 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Office2016 Professional Plus CD Key – $23.28 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Office2019 Professional Plus CD Key – $38.01 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM KEY – $13.22 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Windows10 PRO + Office2016 Pro Plus Keys – $32.38 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Windows10 PRO + 0ffice2019 Pro Plus Keys – $45.66 (after 30% coupon VKPH)
How to buy a Windows OEM license from VKCDKey?
- Choose any of the software above to go to VKCDKey’s website
- Add the software to your cart
- Enter the VKPH coupon code in the Promotion Code textbox
- Click Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and click Pay Now
- Complete your purchase and you should then receive the OEM license in the email you provided
Activating Windows with your VKCDKey OEM license
- Click the Start Menu
- Click on Settings
- Go to Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the product license you received in your email
What is an OEM license?
You might be wondering how is it that VKCDKey is charging so little for Windows compared to Microsoft. This is because they’re selling an OEM license. OEM licenses are usually sold to computer manufacturers so that they can install Windows on the thousands of computers they make a day.
Obviously selling computer manufacturers a retail key would simply be too expensive for them, which is why OEM licenses exist. The downside to OEM licenses is that they’re typically tied to a computer’s motherboard so in the event you buy a new PC, you’ll need to get yourself a new license as well.
That being said, OEM licenses are generally a lot more affordable so even if you need a new key, it’ll still end up being cheaper compared to purchasing a retail key.