The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is getting a lot of attention these days due to its incredible price while keeping a lot of the high-end features offered by the original Samsung Galaxy S20. The only real downside to the phone’s spec sheet is that Samsung’s swapped out a few of the cameras on the phone for inferior sensors.
This Pixel 4a versus Samsung Galaxy S20 FFE camera comparison will give you an idea of what you can expect from each of these smartphones in a variety of different lighting conditions. When it comes to camera hardware, the Galaxy S20 FE has the clear advantage with its three sensors on the back and high-resolution selfie camera, but the pixel 4a has the advantage when it comes to computational photography that seems to nail the shot practically every single time, especially when it comes to selfies.
Take a look at the video can image gallery below and let us know what camera you’d rather take pictures with.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE & Pixel 4a camera specs
Galaxy S20 FE
- Main: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto: 8 MP, f/2.0, 73mm, 1/4.5″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultrawide: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm , 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
- Selfie: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Video capture: 4K/60fps (all)
- 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Video capture: 4k/30fps (main), 1080p/30fps (selfie)
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE versus Pixel 4a sample photos
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help keep the servers on here at Phandroid.