The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has just landed. We’re already working on our review of the Galaxy S20 FE, but we thought you’d be interested in seeing what the cameras on the new phone are capable of. While the Galaxy S20 FE shares its name with the Galaxy S20, the two phones are dramatically different when it comes to their camera specifications. The S20 FE is equipped with inferior sensors all around, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it can’t capture great photos.
If you’re interested in picking up the new phone, you can now save $100 on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, bring the final price down to $599.99.
Over this past weekend, we capture more than 100 photos and videos with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE in a variety of different lighting conditions to see how the sensors fair during every-day use. Take a look at the video and gallery below and let us know what you think of the cameras. We’ll be doing side-by-side camera comparisons between the Galaxy S20 FE and the Galaxy S20 and the Pixel 4a later this week.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE camera specs
- Main: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto: 8 MP, f/2.0, 73mm, 1/4.5″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultrawide: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm , 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
- Selfie: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Video capture: 4K@30/60fps