We’re less than a week away before Samsung finally takes the wraps off the upcoming Galaxy Note 8. The phone will be officially unveiled on Wednesday, August 23rd at their big Unpacked event in New York. It’s definitely crunch time and we’re seeing plenty of leaks showing off the device, some even providing us with rumored specs.
If you were looking for something a little more official, look no further than this leaked brochure showcasing some of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s more noteworthy hardware features. The guys at Ausdroid are doing the honors, confirming features like…
Confirmed Samsung Galaxy Note 8 hardware specs
- 6.3″ QHD+ resolution Infinity Display
- S Pen (can write messages and share as a GIF, take notes while screen is off)
- Iris scanner
- IP68 water/dust resistance
- Wireless charging
- Dual lens camera with wide angle and 2X optical zoom, OIS, f/1.7 lens
- Smart Switch software to transfer over photos, contacts and music from an old phone
- Black and gold color options
For those of you that don’t want to miss the big event, Samsung will be live streaming the entire show on their YouTube and Facebook pages. Stay tuned for more as I’m sure there’s still plenty more leaks to come.