Let’s face it, the Samsung Galaxy S8 doesn’t offer the best sound quality, but it also doesn’t claim to either. However, the company has recognized how much we use our devices to listen to music, podcasts and other media and has released a new application to help.
The new SoundAssistant application is designed for Samsung’s 2017 flagship, and will give users the ability to control audio settings. Here is a breakdown of what the SoundAssistant app has to offer:
- Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
- Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
- 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
- Create and activate personalize sound settings
- Support mono audio and left/right balance
This is essentially a glorified equalizer application, but I could definitely see the usefulness in an app like this if it were made available for more devices. Regardless, this is a great addition to the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus and will hopefully improve the overall audio experience on these devices.
Hit the button below if you want to give SoundAssistant a shot, but just remember, it only works on the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.