Another Amazon Prime discount is upon us. This time, Amazon is celebrating the launch of their original series The Grand Tour by taking 20% off annual Amazon Prime memberships. That brings its price down to $79 from its usual $99.
There’s only one catch: this deal is available only on Friday, November 18th. Beyond access to Amazon Video which is where you’ll watch 12 weekly episodes of The Grand Tour, Amazon Prime comes with the following benefits:
- Free shipping with same-day, 1-day, or 2-day options
- Amazon Prime Music ( unlimited on-demand music)
- Amazon Prime Photos (photo storage)
- Amazon Prime Reading (unlimited Kindle books catalog)
- Audible Channels Unlimited (unlimited audiobooks catalog)
- Early Lightning Deals Access
Amazon Prime is a pretty nice option for folks who order from the company at least once a month on 2-day shipping speeds or higher.
A lot of people find that the subscription pays for itself with the money you save in reduced shipping costs, and with another $20 off here — plus all the other benefits it comes with — there’s really no better value in digital entertainment and shopping benefits. Be sure to hit the link below to learn more about Amazon Prime and all its benefits, and wake up early November 18th to get a subscription of your own on the cheap (and don’t forget to use that membership when Black Friday rolls around).