Who says you need to have a $300 smartwatch to have messages delivered to your wrist? Chopping a zero off that price tag gets you the latest deal being offered over at Android Area — a Martian Notifier smartwatch! For $30, you’re getting a smart companion for your wrist that provides a wealth of functionality to keep you apprised of your communicative happenings without the burdens of reaching in your pocket for your phone every 5 minutes.
The watch combines the mechanical wonders of the classic hour and minute hands with a heads-up display that can display previews of incoming messages and notifications. And you don’t even have to look at the watch to know what type of message it is, either: custom vibration alerts let you set different vibration patterns depending on where the notification is coming from. Here’s a full list of features you’ll be able to enjoy once you slap one on:
Martian Notifier Features
- Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
- Assign custom vibration alerts
- Snap pictures using a remote trigger
- Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
- Receive alerts when you’re walking away from your phone
- Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
- Access a digital world clock
- Quickly check local weather conditions
It also enjoys extremely impressive battery life of up to 7 days on just 2 hours of charging. You can have the Martian Notifier in your choice of Red, Black, or White, and shipping is free once you’ve confirmed your order. The deal is only around for the next 6 days, though, so don’t take too long to get one.