Verizon’s Moto Z DROID Edition is one of its best DROIDs yet. If you’re wondering why that may be, then a quick scan of the specs sheet should give you a pretty good idea. Here’s everything the Moto Z DROID has under the hood.
Moto Z DROID Edition Specs
- Processor: Snapdragon 820 (1.8 GHz or 2.2 GHz quad-core)
- Storage: 32 or 64 GB expandable to 2TB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Connectivity: USB type-C
- Screen: 5.5″, 2560 x 1440p
- Dimensions: 6.11 x 2.96 x 0.20 in.
- Weight: 4.70 oz
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera (rear) 13 MP
- Camera (front) 5 MP
Is that spec sheet giving you vibes of a monster machine? Let us know your thoughts straight ahead.