Thought Verizon would be the only place to get an LG G Vista? If you’ve been looking for a capable phablet to add to your inventory and you’re with Ma Bell, there’s a new option in town. Their version of this 5.7-inch 720p phone doesn’t differ much from Verizon’s, save for their specific network radios and custom apps, mind you. The device features the following internals:
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon Processor
- 5.7-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720); 258 ppi
- 3,200 mAh removable SiO+ battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Laser AutoFocus and LED Flash
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera with Gesture Shutter
- 8 GB total memory (3.72GB usable) with microSD up to 32GB
- 1.5 GB RAM
- KnockCode and KnockOn
Not bad. Of course, that all depends on how much you’ll have to pay to get it. It breaks down to the following payment options:
- $14.80/month on AT&T Next 18.3
- $17.75/month on AT&T Next 12.3
- $49.99 with a two-year agreement.
- No annual commitment for $354.99.5
Sounds about right, eh? Also note that for a limited time you can get the LG G Pad 7.0 for just $1 on a new two-year contract if you buy the two together. You can head into AT&T’s store starting August 22nd to check it all out in person, though if you don’t fancy having to trot over there than you can take care of that at this particular web destination (link not yet active but should be soon). Who’s grabbing one?